Why do I hurt?
The commonly analyzed causes of joint damage
- Natural wear and tear of joints and cartilages
- Decreased synovial fluid in the joints (knee joints), leading to increased friction
- Degeneration of cartilage tissues
- Porous bones (from mineral loss)
- Infection and inflammation
- Autoimmune diseases
- Hormonal fluctuations
- Mechanical injury
- Infections or diseases of the joints
- Deficiency of vitamins (Vitamin C and D) and essential micronutrients
- Rigorous physical activities
- Stress and strain on muscles, bones, and joints (common in people who lift loads or stand for long hours. Eg: Factory workers)
- Some food items like processed meat, refined carbohydrates, and artificial fats (contribute to joint inflammation and pain)
- Familial history of joint diseases
- Obesity or extra weight (increased pressure on knee and ankles)
- Over-the-counter drugs such as antihistamines, corticosteroids, tranquilizers, diuretics etc
- Incorrect body postures
- Accidental bending or twisting ( injury to the meniscus, ligament or tendons)
- Accumulation of waste products (Eg: uric acid) in the body
- Chemicals like lead, arsenic, cadmium, benzene or mercury (induce toxicity)
- Low intake of fluids
- Metabolic imbalances
- Congenital defects
Arborvitae Joint Health***
is a daily supplement that through regular use helps provides relief from the symptoms of mild arthritis/osteoarthritis, mild joint pain, soreness and stiffness, by Supporting joint mobility, flexibility and enhancing healthy joint function.
Proven to Support joint mobility, flexibility and helps enhance healthy joint function.
“Joint damage” as a medical term refers broadly to the degeneration and damage of the bones, joints and cartilage. Joints form the connections between bones, to provide support and allow movement. Any damage to the joints can interfere with movement and cause pain. Repetitive injury, degeneration of cartilage, and the body’s struggle to maintain adequate lubrication and cushioning within the joints leads to pain, inflammation, swelling, and in the worst cases, immobility of the joints. As well as being affected by multiple environmental, physiological and genetic factors, the onset of joint damage can be triggered by mechanical injury, structural deformities and/or the loss of mineral content of bones. Joint damage and joint pain affects the productivity and performance of people of all age groups, genders and ethnic groups worldwide, and is one of the primary causes of disability in the aging population.
Also in this section
- Arborvitae – Pycnogenol & Its Synergistic Effect on Antioxidant Vitamins This section of the site discusses the important role Arborvitae natural supplements can have as nutritional supplements.
- Arborvitae Active Ingredients
- Better Health
Arborvitae Joint Supplement can help you!
If you or a loved one is suffering from joint pain, Your ultimate goal is to reduce pain and inflammation, and preserve joint function.
Pycnogenol®, the primary active ingredient in Arborvitae, can improve your health.
See our Better Health area for more information.
- Click to view the official Horphag research documents in PDF format. Joint Health:
*Pycnogenol®, the primary active ingredient in Arborvitae,
**Research shows Pycnogenol and its unique properties can help improve joint health at all ages.
Download the full joint Health report by Horphag Research (PDF opens in new window)
***Arborvitae Health – developing, formulating and testing health supplements since 2010.